Whether you are an LSU Alumni or just bleed purple and gold, we hope that you'll become an active part of our chapter and consider supporting our events with your annual dues. Our current prorated dues schedule is as follows:
|Half Year Individual Dues (Jan - July)||$5.00|
|Half Year Family Dues (Jan - July)||$7.50|
|Full Year Individual Dues||$10.00|
|Full Year Family Dues||$15.00|
The Phoenix Chapter of the LSU Alumni Association strives to keep its alumni and fans connected.
- Our Board has a direct line of contact to the LSU Alumni Association headquarters in Baton Rouge and is able to bring the latest in LSU news and information.
- Our chapter communicates via email, e-newsletters, website and/or flyers on average once a month.
- Our chapter members come from everywhere and range in age from young to old. We have fresh college graduates, 20- and 30-somethings, Baby Boomers, and more. We have doctors, lawyers, architects, business owners, students, nurses, teachers… you name it, and we've got it!
- We host no less than a dozen activities a year – most of which are free to LSU alumni and fans.
- Our chapter certainly gathers for most every major LSU sporting event, but we also meet socially for crawfish boils, wine tastings, BBQs, Diamondbacks games, and more!
- And finally, in addition to all the fun and games, our chapter has our own scholarship program -- the Joel Monte West Club Scholarship -- which funds an Arizona high school student when they attend LSU.
How is the LSU Alumni Association able to do so much?
Because of people like you! All programs, projects and the entire budget for the Phoenix Chapter of the LSU Alumni Association are financed by your dues contributions – our mailing costs each year are over $500! And so we thank you in advance. You can pay in person at any LSU Alumni event. In addition, our chapter sends out flyers for each event with payment coupons -- so make sure you are on our mailing list!
Throughout the year, our chapter sends out member updates via mail and email regarding special events and announcements. We hope that you'll take a moment to join our distribution list by simply inputting your email in the box below.
If you need to contact the national headquarters of the LSU Alumni Association in Baton Rouge, Lousisiana, please visit their website for the most current contact information.